Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Coming Soon: Brand Spankin' New, Self-Hosted, Blogging Goodness!

I know I've been quiet here for the past month or so, but that's about to change! March will see Bride Design celebrating it's 5th Anniversary in business and there will be links, launches, events and more to celebrate. Perhaps the biggest change for you guys will be the upcoming switch to our fabulous new self-hosted wordpress blog. I'm a little nervous about making the switch, but I hear only amazing things about the wordpress platform, so I'm actually getting pretty pumped! I'm in the process of working out the kinks and getting the new blog together, but I did want to share this little tidbit of excitement in advance so that when transition day does take place, I won't be over there all by my lonesome. I'll let you know when we've got a date. Thanks for being the heart and soul of this little blog! I look forward to many more years of design discussion, fun finds, and occasional rambling. I love me a good makeover!

1 comments:

vicki said...

Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary! I can't wait to see what you have in store...