Saturday, March 13, 2010

Back from Beyond...

Where have I been? Well...is there a place called "busy?" If there is, then that is definitely where I've been. Wedding season is in full swing and the studio has been bustling with activity. It's actually really exciting and invigorating!

I've also been busy with my other passion and blog Erin Illustrates! When I'm not creating invitations and wedding stationery, I'm painting and drawing these days. So please, visit me there. And as the year rolls on, I think you'll find that my passion for paper and illustration will meld further...resulting in some new ideas, products, and growth for me as designer and for the face of Bride Design. I can't wait to see where it leads!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh Your blog is wonderful, soo nice to find you! Your pictures are so inspiring and beautiful!

A footprint from

Agneta & Sweden
javascript:void(0)