Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Break me off a piece of that ART!: Feterie

I love words. Just look at the length of some of my posts and that should be pretty obvious! I also love, love, love me some good design. Good, old school, graphic design. Design from the mind of someone who knows their way around a trap, a kern, and some color separations. When I recently attended the National Stationery Show, I found all of that and more at Feterie. One look at the work of Feterie designer Cathe Huynh-Sison (who is also, I'm proud to say, a visitor to this blog), and it's easy to see why the company's tag line is "modern stationery and bespoken lovelies." Wow...four of my favorite words strung together with an "and." For a lover of design and writing like myself, it doesn't get better than that!

I'm always looking for something special to write on. Something cool. And for the wordy girl I am, Feterie's WordPlay Greeting Cards are perfect! I love the colors, the typographic style, and of course the sassy nod to "internetese" and how it has impacted our culture. OMG!! I can't wait 2 write some snail mail on these fab cards, LOL! See what I mean? The irony is awesome. This is also a serendipitous time for me to write about Feterie's wares as their online shop will be launching soon. I know I'm going to be first in line (or should that be ONline) to stock up on some of their original WordPlay cards, as well as their stunning Eco-Luxe gift wrap. Keep an eye on Feterie, I think there's probably lots more sassy, colorful and beautifully modern bespoken lovelies to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Erin! Thanks for the blog love! Funny how I am the first person to comment on your post. Yes, I admit it that your blog is one of the first that I visit first thing in the morning! :-)

Anonymous said...

cute cards!

arlene,
West Bremerton florist

Anonymous said...

OMG, love those lovelies...lol!!!

sorry that was soooo cheeseball.
Seriously, love them.