Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sweet Deal!

Since I got so many great comments about my post on Kiss My Face's 3Way Color, i just wanted to follow up with a few comments from KMF Product Developer Heather, just in case anyone missed them. This delicious makeup comes in 4 shades and can be used to accent the eyes, to give your cheeks a bit of sheer color or on the lips. If you're looking for more "all over" coverage, check out KMF Tinted Moisturizers (in 6 tints).

Personally, I've got a load of products that I love from this company, especially their Obsessively Organic Skin Care line. As I've said before I've been familiar with (and a fan of) KMF products since I was a high schooler, since the company is based right next to my own little hometown New Paltz, New York (see picture above for a taste of the local scenery). I'm headed back for a visit at the end of the week and of course I'll be taking my little tube of 3Way Color with me. Most importantly, Heather also included a discount code for Design is Everywhere readers! Get 25 % discount on online purchases when you use the code KMFBLOG3 before August 7. So get your shop on guys!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I am doing to check out the site! I need some new lipgloss!